Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: NOW!!>> for some serious laughter!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    This is unbelievably funny!!!
    Take the address = URL of this board submit it to PORNOLIZE ....read all of the Links n stuff.... This is sooo fuck-ing funny!!!

    Click this and Go HERE>>>http://pornolize.com/

    Copy/Paste this address into PORNOLIZE:
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...utz!&number=36

    *LMAO*

    ------------------
    ..::m?l
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did that...It said "could not fetch"...damn I could use a good laugh too...did I do it wrong..cause that could be a possibility..*L*

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *ROTFLMFAO* oh god mel.....*tears*

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mel *tears* do this one www.geocities.com/rebelspank/wen.html
    it takes a bunch of mush that hank wrote about me...and reads between the lines *G


    "She sucks me even when I screw up. She doesn't stop.
    It's unconditional"
    "I love her more than I thought I could love ejaculating"




    [This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited April 21, 2001).]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH heidi!! try it again!! and it works with any site you try!! Its too funny... as long as the site has text!!

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeah! try it again...maybe i plugged it up or something cus i've been on it laughin for hours *LMAO*

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    2!! thats 2 fuck-ing funny!!
    *deep breath

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ~briar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2001
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    *HILARIOUS*!!! LMFAO* What a hoot to see the posts enhanced with the NEW lingo *LOL*

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    The masturbating Reverend "Fuck me for a Buck" Dark Angel
    Moderator
    Browns: 1800
    From:
    Banged: Nov 1999

  10. #10
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I had a squirting long post about screws but sodomited it after I
    cuntlicked my email...*bangs head*...Now "Anal" Im sick!


    ROFLMAO...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •